To have more, we must do more, in order to do more, we must first be more
Become a leader first
My family and I recently became a certified trainers with leadership expert, John C. Maxwell.
Why did we do this? Simply to become more valuable & teach the principles to others
Online Mentoring Classes with Jeff teaching the 21 Laws of Leadership. Each month we will be doing a Mastermind Class teaching the Laws of Leadership. You will receive the study sheets and this call will be interactive.
I’m charging just $10 a month for these classes and your first month is free to see if you find it’s valuable. If you don’t find the classes valuable, I will refund your investment. No questions asked. I promise you will love the material, learn about yourself, and others and learn how to be a better leader. Calls will be recorded for 1 week after live class.
Do you need a coach?
- The Law of the Lid (your effectiveness can only be determined by your leadership) If you have low leadership you have low effectiveness.
- The Law of Influence (it’s not about your title or what you did in the past, it’s what you’re doing now, and how many you are leading)
- The Law of the Process (it’s taken me 12 years of constantly studying and applying to be a top producer)
- The Law of Navigation (anyone can steer the ship but it takes a leader to get to the destination)
- The Law of addition (when you add value to people, they multiply. Simply invest in people…it takes time, but it is worth it)
- The Law of Solid Ground (do people trust you? Character is all you’ve got in this business, do the right thing)
- The Law of Respect (People must respect you to follow you) Be respectful
- The Law of Intuition (Listen to your gut and act) Trust
- The Law of Magnetism (who you are is who you attract) Become an Attractive Person
- The Law of Connection (don’t ask someone to do be in your business or a customer if you haven’t connected with them and gotten to know them)
- The Law of Inner Circle (who are those closest to you? Are they lifting you up or pulling you down)
- The Law of Empowerment (Do you empower others or take away from them, always give others the upper hand to make them feel important)
- The Law of Picture (People do what they see you do) Are you worth emulating?
- The Law of Buy In (Do people buy into your crusade and message) Get it consistent
- The Law of Victory (It’s all about winning) Winning is a habit and unfortunately so is losing
- The Law of Big Mo (If you have it be Grateful to keep it)
- The Law of Priorities (Are you doing revenue producing activity?)
- The Law of Sacrifice (You must give up certain things to get what you want)
- The Law of Timing (Timing is everything, it’s not necessarily your timing, but theirs)
- The Law of Explosive Growth (Doing the Revenue Producing activities over a period of time will lead to your desired results)
- The Law of Legacy (It’s not about you, it’s about who you’re bringing up)